Monday, July 29, 2013

7.29.13

Well this week was transfers.   I am going to train a new missionary for the next three months. I have no Idea who he will be or where he is from, I'm going to Arequipa on Tuesday or Wednesday to pick him up. I've made some great friends here and, although there is a ton of dust, very little paved roads and a burning sun, I don't really want to leave. they say that this zone is the worst when it comes the weather but i cant help but love missionary work. I'm actually surprised about how happy i am considering how tired and hungry i am all the time! its so cool how the lord fills your heart with joy when you are in the service of his children.

Mom, called to serve is awesome. I'm glad you can relax a little bit and enjoy the summer, and tell dad you have an eternal perspective! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment