Monday, August 26, 2013

Aug. 5th

This week has been awesome. I received my greenie Wednesday and we started working hard from the start. He is awesome. He is  from Paraguay. He talks super slow compared to the Peruvians which is pretty awesome. I understand everything he says. He told me I have a pretty thick Peruvian accent. Whoops. He's 25 years old and was elders quorum president in his branch in Paraguay so he is teaching me how to work with the members and how to set a better example for him. Its like I'm being trained for a second time but this time for real. He has desires to be super obedient and he is helping me in that aspect of the work as well. I know that the mission president receives revelation from the lord en cuanto of exchanges. I have seen the evidence first hand. I thank the Lord for this opportunity to learn, grow and teach. (Ill attach a photo of us)

I am the youngest Trainer in the mission, someone must think i'm worthy of this responsibility, I feel so inadequate... is that even a word?


Elder Haskell

No comments:

Post a Comment