Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2.13.13 Dear Mom, Today was day one in the Provo, MTC. My companion's name is Elder Barnett from Connecticut. He's a solid guy for only just turning eighteen a couple of months ago. I share a room with one other companionship. Their names are Elder England and Elder... I forgot. We did some role playing and my companion and I volunteered to teach this woman in front of 600 other missionaries. I was so nervous because the actress was attacking me a little bit. But my convictions came through and I was able to tell her that we were there as messengers from God to invite her to know true happiness. It was pretty awesome. Only through the pure love of Christ can we, as missionaries, reach the hearts of the people. Anyway, I'm doing pretty good well. Make sure Ina sees that correction. Con Amor, Elder Haskell

No comments:

Post a Comment