Friday, January 16, 2015

September 8, 2014

Way to share the gospel Mom!

Elder Anderson (Apostle Guy) came and spoke to us this past week and taught us alot about the atonement. you know stuff you dont find in books and stuff you have to look really hard for in the scriptures. It was really cool. I feel closer to the saviour than ever and an feeling really grateful as of late for all the blessing the lord has given me. I dont want to be poud, but my companion and I have broken a mission record for consecutive weeks with baptisms. Its pretty awesome the way people accept the gospel when they come to an understanding of the atonement and what it really means. my shoes are fine.... kinda. my pants are.... mended. and all ties are welcome here. thanks for the package mom!! i got highlighters and various candies which my companion loved. hes decided that baby ruths are the best candies ever.

Thanks for everthing!!

E HAskell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment